A24 Films Fall Internship!
About the internship:
A24 Films is looking for Fall interns to support our NY office. In this role, you’ll assist our marketing, exhibition, post-production, acquisitions, international and corporate teams. Work will focus on projects related to our Summer and Fall releases, as well as ancillary and library film titles.
You’ll get to:
- Analyze box office data
- Assist with transcribing interviews and creating press kits
- Assisting with A24 merchandise and sales
- Research for upcoming releases and projects
- Provide script coverage
- Prepare clips & stills using Premiere and Photoshop
- Help keep operations running smoothly
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Ready and willing to roll up their sleeves
- Reliable and proactive
- Articulate and organized
- A strong writer and researcher
- Humble, resourceful and diligent
- Timing: Part-time or Full-time, early September through December. Minimum commitment of 2-3 days per week.
- Compensation: This is a paid internship.
- Who can apply? Undergrad college students, rising juniors and seniors
Deadline: Sunday, August 11
Please email a short cover letter and resume in PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: A24 Fall Internship (+your school)