We’re expanding and hiring interns! The positions are part time, 2-3 days per week and can last six to nine months. This is a wonderful opportunity for energetic, confident individuals who are seeking an entry-level position in a marketing or event production company. Urban Air Market interns gain a wealth of experience.
This is a flexible part-time remote position that requires self-starter initiative, minimal supervision, and strong work ethics. There will be scheduled weekly team meetings either in person or via video chat.
We’re looking for interns who have:
- A love for design/fashion/sustainability. Be well versed in various components of the pop-up shopping event business including working knowledge of appropriate media and their target audiences
- Excellent organizational skills with near-maniacal attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, ability to deal with strong personalities while maintaining high degree of professionalism
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Positive, cheerful, team-oriented attitude
Areas of Interest:
- Production: Assist with planning, production, and execution of our events
- Communications: Drafting marketing email campaigns, blog articles, website content
- Public Relations: Drafting and distributing press releases, tracking press coverage
- Community Outreach: Assist with managing social media platforms, attending outreach events
- Curatorial and Sales: Assist with managing applications, carefully selecting event participants, maintaining client database, generating client leads, and calling clients
- Sponsorships: Assist with forming strategic partnerships, managing sponsor database, and contracts
Bonus points if you are interested in more than one of the above.
Intern benefits include:
- Consideration for paid positions with Urban Air Market
- Letter of recommendation (reflecting the quality of work)
- Possible course credit if a student
- Comprehensive networking opportunities
- Professional support and mentoring
To apply, please email Michelle@urbanairmarket.com your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be an exceptional candidate for this internship.