Nike Communications, a full-service luxury PR agency founded in 1984, is looking for Fall Interns for their Spirits, Wine, Travel and Real Estate and Digital Teams.
About Nike Communications: We are story-tellers. From high-level feature stories in influential media to innovative programs, partnerships and events that drive conversation online, we devise clever strategies and create inspired content to reach the right audiences and build brands. We have had the pleasure of working with some of the world’s most influential brands — Including Grey Goose, Moet et Chandon, Montblanc, Piaget, Swarovski, Bombay Sapphire, Rosewood Hotels, Smythson, and many more.
The Digital Lab is Nike’s creative hub and solution for building, shifting or significantly enhancing the social presence of the brands we work with. From campaign development and influencer marketing to social media management and content creation, we are trend spotters, forward thinkers, and creative doers.
Nike Communications is looking for an enthusiastic and social media savvy intern to join the Digital Lab Team 4-5 days per week to help with Social Media and PR outreach initiatives. Our interns ramp up quickly, are exceptionally organized and are super analytical. You should have experience in marketing, PR, or social media. We are looking for cool-hunters – always looking out for the next major influencer, talent, photographer etc. who have their finger on the pulse of the cultural zeitgeist.
Digital / Social Media Internship
• Soon-to-be graduate
• Social media savvy
• Strong writing & copywriting skills
• Conceptually driven, strong aesthetic & taste
• Keen eye for composition
• Knowledge of Social Influencers & Talent, immediate Cultural Trends, Editorials, and Campaigns
• Always hunting for the next major influencer, talent, photographer, trends, etc.
• Keen understanding of strategic partnerships and marketing trades
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle pressure and work to deadlines
• Organized and able to multitask efficiently
• Prior experience working with luxury accounts in PR or editorial a plus
• Strong creative brainstorming skills
• Photoshop skills a plus
• Comfortable picking up the phone and making outreach to potential partners
• Deeply interested in marketing & luxury brands
• Must be available a minimum of 3 days per week
· Our internship program is unpaid, and you must be eligible to receive academic credit in order to participate.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your social media handle along with a note about why you’d like to intern at Nike.