The Peter Roth Internship (PAID) application process for Summer 2023 is open and we have announced four (4) Informational Sessions to answers all your questions! Please share our flyer with your students, department chairs, and networks for students who are interested in a career developing, writing, and producing scripted content for television – see below (hyperlinked materials) and attached. We will be holding four virtual info sessions on Zoom for interested students, professors, and counselors to gain insight into our application process, eligibility requirements, and program offerings:
Peter Roth Information Virtual Session Dates:
- Nov. 15, 2022 03:00 PM ET
- Nov. 30, 2022 03:00 PM ET
- Dec. 9, 2022 03:30 PM ET
- Jan. 4, 2023 02:00 PM ET
- RSVP LINK – https://www.universe.com/embed2/events/2023-peter-roth-internship-info-session-w-the-paley-center-tickets-5TV9RC
paralleled educational experience for those interested in a career developing, writing, and producing scripted content for television.
About Peter Roth Internship
The Paley Center offers students a comprehensive paid internship that expands upon the institution’s long-running accredited internship programs and includes three key components for an unparalleled educational experience.
- Amazing access – Interns will meet and interact with top TV executives, the most respected showrunners, renowned writers, talent, and others through guest lectures, red carpet events, and Q&A sessions, fostering the art and craft of storytelling.
- Hands-on Experience – Students will visit TV networks and high-end productions studios, as well as work for the Paley Center, providing practical experience and valuable understanding of the television and streaming industries.
- Diverse & Inclusive – Using the renowned Paley Archive and unmatched collection of television programming, the Paley Center offers a comprehensive and inclusive course for students to recognize the value of diversity both in front of and behind the camera.
- APPLY NOW @https://paleycenter.bamboohr.com/careers/108?source=aWQ9MjI%3D