Profession Confessions – Fordham Parent Professionals Reveal Secrets of their Fields
Thursday, February 2, 2017 | 6 – 8 p.m.
12th-Floor Lounge | Lowenstein Center | Lincoln Center Campus
Complimentary Ram Van passes will be provided to Rose Hill students who RSVP through CareerLink.
Join us for an honest conversation on careers with Fordham parents. Hear how their personal career paths unfolded, learn what their jobs entail, and get an inside look at the internship process in their industries (opportunities will be posted on CareerLink!). Then get your questions answered and connect with our panelists one on one at our reception.
Richard (Rick) L. Treanor, Ph.D., Partner, Oblon, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt LLP
Our panel includes:
- Rich Cervini, Senior Vice President of Production and Technical Operations, CBS Television Distribution
- Donna Morris, Executive Vice President of Customer and Employee Experience, Adobe
- Ed Munshower, Founder, Terrace Creek Capital
- John Normile, Partner, Jones Day
- Jennifer Povlitz, Managing Director & Market Head of Wealth Management, UBS
- Maureen F. Zakowski, M.D., Professor, Icahn School of Medicine, Mt. Sinai Hospital