We are recruiting students and graduates for JMA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM from a wide range of majors including fashion, media, journalism, marketing, tourism, business, finance, and IT among others. You are welcome to watch our latest Fashion x Sustainability Italy Project and America Project in 2022 for your reference.
Kindly inform your students and graduates about the new opportunity below at your earliest convenience:
CREATIVE EVENT INTERNSHIP [December 2022 – February 2023 / February – June 2023]: BECOME A PART OF THE WORLD’S MOST INNOVATIVE FASHION x SUSTAINABILITY PROJECTS (Paris / New York / Virtually)
JMA GLOBAL is the production and PR agency behind the world’s most iconic Fashion x Sustainability projects at symbolic venues and renewable energy sites. JMA’s impressive portfolio includes history-making catwalks atop the Eiffel Tower, One World Trade Center, London’s Tower Bridge, Grand Canyon Skywalk, Hoover Dam, and Gemasolar Power Plant, and JFK international airport in New York. Over the past decade, JMA has successfully trained thousands of students and graduates with business, marketing and PR, technology, engineering, hospital, fashion, media, and journalism major from top universities in the US, UK, UAE, France, Italy, Spain, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Vietnam.
We have a unique internship opportunity for students and graduates from all majors to join our next iconic Fashion x Sustainability projects in 2023 in Europe, Asia, and America [VISIT WEBSITE].
Successful candidates will
- Gain experience in organizing and managing every aspect of creative event management from logistics and scheduling to PR and VIP management.
- Add making-history projects to enrich their CV.
- Work either on location or remotely. Both full time and part time option are available.
- Gain access to every part of the show preparation and help tell the story in a creative way.
- Join the most exciting and challenging event there is!
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity and gain invaluable work experience as one of our next talents, please see below:
- VISIT JMA INTERNSHIP PAGE and JMA GLOBAL WEBSITE
- WATCH JMA INTERNSHIP VIDEO | LATEST EUROPE CATWALK | LATEST AMERICA CATWALK| CATWALK RECAP | TV INTERVIEW
- Send us your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, please specify your
- preferred internship: Full time (5 days/week) or Part time (3 days/week).
- preferred location: New York, Paris, or Virtually.
- special skills: marketing, photography, finance, coding, journalism, design, etc.
familiar software and apps: Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, InDesign, Rush, Excel, Wix, CapCut, Canva, InShot, FilmoraGo, etc.